Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to purchasers of Full Circle Feedback.
- By clicking “I agree”, you agree to be personally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms apply to the use of the manual and online survey system, including the use of the information services provided through this website and any information and recommendations contained in your report.
- Further, by clicking “I agree” you are stating that you have read the statement of the Terms and Conditions and the disclaimers contained within, and understand that the purpose of Full Circle Feedback is solely to collate and provide information concerning your individual assessment based on the details you and other participants have supplied.
The Full Circle Feedback service is conducted by Full Circle Feedback trading as FULL CIRCLE FEEDBACK PTY LTD
Address: P.O. Box 4088, University of Melbourne VIC 3010
ABN: 46 087 546 414
Fulfilment of Service
- Activation of service must take place within 30 days of purchase.
- All Full Circle Feedback purchased service must be completed within 3 months of purchase.
- The inability to complete the fulfilment of service by the purchaser will not result in an extension or refund unless otherwise agreed by Full Circle Feedback.
Payment and Refunds
- All applications for Full Circle Feedback service are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance (or rejection) of an application will be notified to you as part of the purchasing procedure. Acceptance and continued access to services is always subject to payment first being made by the purchaser.
- Stripe will be used as the primary payment gateway for online financial transactions. We are not able to access the purchaser’s credit card or other financial details and by accepting the Terms and Conditions prior purchase of Full Circle Feedback service you agree that we will not be held liable for any loss you incur arising from your use of this payment method.
- Once payment has been accepted, Full Circle Feedback will engage the purchaser to begin the service process. A feedback report is unique to each individual and once it has been prepared and posted electronically to the provided email address no refunds will be offered.
- Your payment is for the preparation of a feedback report for one use only. A new feedback report may be prepared for you that will take note of and incorporate any changes in personal circumstances, but only once a new purchase fee subject to the Terms and Conditions has been applied.
- The inability to produce an individual report due to insufficient submitted responses as required by the purchaser and their nominated parties will not constitute grounds for a refund.
- Information collection and use: When you purchase a Full Circle Feedback service, we ask for your name, email address, telephone number and some other particulars. As a result, once you have purchased a Full Circle Feedback service you are not anonymous to us. We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes, as outlined below.
- Providing services to you and operating the Website: In general, we use the information that we collect:
- assist us in providing goods and services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- display, update and maintain the content of the Website;
- tailor your experience of the Website and our communications to you; and
- send information about future events, via regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services, SMS communication or events.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
- We use personal information to fulfil your requests and requirements throughout and after the Full Circle Feedback Service.
- We will not use personal information for any purpose without your consent.
- Information sharing and disclosure: We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (these companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in helping of providing a product or service to you);
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Quality of The Website
We cannot guarantee that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. We cannot ensure that files you download from the website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. The delivery of video messages is dependent on third-party providers and therefore not in our control. Low internet connection speeds and/or older operating systems and/or browsers may result in slower page load times and an inability to view videos on the website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this website is copyright © Full Circle Feedback Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, purchasers must not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site without the consent of the copyright owner.
- You are legally responsible for all user content that you submit.
- You will not:
- post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind (including Restricted or Prohibited Content in accordance with the National Classification Code), or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
- knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material.